Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Should i loose weight? (pics included)?

You are VERY skinny. I would gain wait if I were you. Preferably muscle weight and a little fat weight. I am 5'3 124 lbs (I am kind of muscular and athletic), and I am considered healthy weight. Underweight for me would be 103. Since you are taller, you need to weigh more. You should go CRAZY on vegetables and protein to help gain muscle. And, considering how skinny you are, I would start going on power walks to build muscle before moving on to the harder and more difficult stuff. Also, NEVER let anyone tell you that you are fat. The media these days pressures so many girls to be like walking sticks. Just remember: EVERY SINGLE PICTURE THAT IS ON A MAGAZINE OR ANYTHING PROFESSIONAL HAS BEEN EDITED. None of those "perfect" bodies are real. Look up before and after Photoshop pictures or videos on Google. It really opened my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment