Friday, August 12, 2011

Is it really rare for a women in her 20s or 30s to give a baby up for adoption?

I decided long ago I don't want children. I've never wanted children and they just don't appeal to me in any way. I don't hate them but I don't feel loving or maternal toward them either. I think babies are hideous especially newborns. They're all annoying to me and if I had to mother one I'd just die. I use birth control of course but I have considered the chance I might one day get pregnant by accident and I have decided if that were to happen I would give the baby up to a gay couple. I have always been very sympathetic to and passionate about the gay rights cause and I know gay couples often have a hard time adopting especially adopting a healthy newborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment