Wednesday, August 10, 2011

21 Weeks Pregnant, & I'm Having Trouble Keeping My Breath.?

Shortness of breath is a common pregnancy thing. At about 16 weeks until about 27 I had terrible shortness of breath to where It felt like my chest was caving in. The spots you are seeing however can be normal or can be a problem. The spots and heart racing could be a sign of high blood pressure which can be dangerous for you and for the baby. I have mild asthma and it never caused me to see spots. Seeing spots from what I've been told is a sign you need to get to the e.r. because it could be blood pressure related. I think you should call your doctor just to be safe or you could go to the e.r. next time it happens (have someone else drive you), or call the hospitals maternity ward you can usually ask them if they think it is something they feel you should come in for and they will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment