Friday, August 12, 2011

Guys answer me please!! are you like this?

a guy messaged me on fb who goes to my school saying idt we know eachother but you're really pretty, and from there on we have been texting, almost been 3 month, he has never come up to me to talk to me, except for once and it was kind of weird, i started to like him, and we do say heey and smile in the halls, he usually texts me everyday first, he has asked me to hangout but HE always bails after, last week he saw me with one group of my friends who are muslum and after that he hasn't texted me nor looked at me in the halls, he has seen me with my friends who are somewhat popular, and i THINK i have seen him looking at me, but we hardly EVER see eachother in the halls anymore, and he hasn't texted me for a week, GUYS if you liked a girl would you not ever do that to her, what should i do about him?

No comments:

Post a Comment