Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How to lose feelings?!?!?

Well last year I had a bf and there was this girl who liked me..I didn't feel anything at first I guess I was stuck on my bf but then I saw how much she liked me so I gave her a chance..I ended up fallen so hard and so in love but by then idt her feelings matched anymore..we ended up not being together and she left for months but now she came back..I did move on and I'm with some1 but idk the feelings kindda came back just a lil.. good and bad..but I've been struggling with my self and I don't want them back cz it's just too much for me right now..and she still don't feel the same eventho she clearly lead me on lol but somethin came up and she lost her feelings for me again lol..Ik she's so confusing right lol..one day I would love for her to actualy explore her feelings for me again but idt she wants to go there and idky so o wells...I think she shud try cz I tried with her and ended up actually loving her...Ik feelings come and go..I just want mine to go for now..i wanna try to stay focused with the one I'm with now nd I guess let her try to figure out her own love life...I'm kinda just done right now and don't wanna get hurt by her anymore now and just b friends nothing there..and not contacting doesn't work for me cz that just makesme want her more..usually being friends let me figure out what I want from a person but idk if that's going to work with her cz Ik that I can explore my feelings again..I'm just lost and confused now that shes back..dont know why she came back but I'm glad I have my friend back..I just say w.e happens between us happens..but right now I don't wanna try to have feelings anymore and idk how to ignore them?..I just Need advice or guidance please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment