Friday, August 12, 2011

Help with friend troubles?

okay so this question may be a little awkward and personal but when i was 13 my best friend since like preschool tried to get me to feel her up without really asking me she just put my hand there and i said to stop of course b/c i kinda felt scared and she didn't for a while she kept on asking me to seriously touch her well anyways after that i slowly withdrew from everyone i didn't hang out with any of my other friends so much and i didn't tell anyone my mom kept on asking me why i wasn't hanging out with anyone and i didn't want her to worry so i hung out with that friend for a little while and just forgetting about what happened but the way she looked at me sometimes just creeped me out im not trying to be mean i wouldn't have cared if she was gay or anything which idt she is? i think she was just more popular and smarter than me and i was just the shy friend that she knew wouldn't say anything but i didn't want her to test it on me it just made me feel like ugh and for some weird reason i justt remembered her trying to something similar but worse to me when we were even younger soo like i said i slowly stooped hanging out with everyone i ended up going to therapy and never telling my therapist about it but recently that friend has been calling to hang out allot like all the time and its annoying because i just want her to leave me alone but at the same time i kinda miss her....i hate what she did but i miss my friend and it sucks b/c when we did hang out it wasn't really the same and i don't know if i should hang out with her again maybe she just made a mistake when we were younger or something and didn't mean it so should i hang out with her again? does anyone know what i should do? im sorry if this is a stupid question

No comments:

Post a Comment