Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Plz read and answer if you like(10 PTS)?

I guess I'm just venting my feelings about this girl I love so I'm not really looking for a answer but if u do answer if u like and u might get ten pts. Any way me and this girl meet this year and we dated fir a lil wile then she broke things off. We became best friends after tht tho. Sense oct we have txted every day and talked. We hang out at least once a week. But recently she's been blowing me off on the texting. I would txt her hey and she wouldn't reply. Today I txted her hey! And I know she wasn't busy bc she was on facebook. (also I don't really like talking over face book for some reason) and she didn't txt me back until later asking if I knew how to do the math we learned today. I was driving at the time to my job so I wouldn't beable to text her until I got off at 9. I told her that and she said k. She knows tht saying k bothers me but idt she try's to do it on purpose. So I txted her at 9 and she said she was just gunna ask the teacher tmw. I said ok but do u wanna talk. She said no bc she has to finish up her hw and then study(i don't even think she has a test coming up) so I said alright ttyt I txted her around 9 45 saying night! And she said the same. I have asked her in the past asking if she thought we txted too much she said no and a few other things but lately I feel like she doesn't want to txt me anymore. I have been very depressed today when I thought of tht and I can't get it out Of my head. Idk what's wrong with me. I can't get over her. I have been I'm so much pain lately and had thoughts of scucide. I don't think it will ever happen but they still pop in my head. Well I guess thts all I have to say. Plz if u deside to write anything Plz don't say anything mean or hurtful bc I can't handle tht right now. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment